How to access
You can access My reports window from anywhere in the Isabel application by clicking on in the top right corner.
Download one or multiple reports
- To download a single report:
- Click on the status, in the Status column (The report must be complete. Status is not: "In progress".)
- Download the PDF, TXT or XLS. Depending on your setup the option Open might be available.
- To download multiple reports:
- Select the reports you want to download (all the selected reports must be complete. Status is not: "In progress".)
- Click on download.
- Download the ZIP archive. This ZIP contains all your requested reports.
Scheduling daily account information reports
When scheduling a report, the report will automatically become available for you at 8 a.m. on every workday. A scheduled report is only possible when you are using relative dates (e.g. yesterday, this week ...) while creating a report in Account information. You are able to find an overview of your scheduled reports by clicking on the tab My reports > 'My scheduled reports'.
There are 2 manners to schedule a report:
- Via the report window :
- Go to the tab Account Info.
- Select the accounts that you want to be included in the report and choose Create report.
- In the Create report window, set the option to Statement and select the End of day statements from option and the desired relative date. Choose your desired view options.
- Select the option "Schedule this report".
- Choose PDF format, TXT format or XLSX format to create the report.
- Open the report once it's finished and verify if this is the report you want to schedule.
- Via the overview
- In the My reports window, select the report you want to schedule.
- Click Schedule.
Note: If the column Scheduled does not contain "No", your report is not possible to schedule (= not based on a relative date).
The printing report stays in status "In progress"
When a report is created, it will be added to a queue and its status will be "in progress". The queue has a high priority for small reports (like the details of a transaction or the exchange rates). Larger reports can take up to a few minutes to be created.
Once a report is finished, you will be notified by a popup that will appear in the right bottom corner (similar to the popup when you request the report).
In case your report stays in the status "In progress", even after about 15 minutes there might be a delay in the printing service. In case of general issues you will be notified through the different ways of communication within the Isabel 6 application.
How to view the document ID (for troubleshooting purposes)