As from June 2022, the Isabel 6 application allows you to log in and sign payments with itsme®.
Click here for an introduction.
When you use itsme® in Isabel 6 for the first time, a short activation procedure is required.
- Open the login page, and click on the itsme® icon.
- Enter your mobile number and click Send.
- Open the itsme® app on your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
- You will receive a message that it is your first login with itsme® and you will be asked to select an authentication method.
- Select the smartcard and click on the button CONTINUE
- Insert your Isabel SmartCard and enter your PIN.
note: Isabel's latest token, the isakey, will be rolled out gradually from 2023. As a customer, you will be notified when it is your turn.
If you have more questions, please see the various topics below:
What are the limits or restrictions to the use of itsme® in Isabel 6
- access to Isabel 6 requires a Belgian itsme® identity.
- itsme® cannot be used in combination with function or department cards.
A payment can be signed with itsme® if:
- the Isabel 6 session was started using itsme®;
- the amount in the transaction overview is mentioned in EUR;
- the total amount signed with itsme® does not exceed the daily maximal amount of 500.000€;
These actions require an Isabel smart card:
- Signing payments that do not fit within the above limitations;
- Uploading files to Isabel 6;
- Create new Counterparties for later use;
- Modify existing Counterparties;
- Templates: Create or Modify templates;
- Subscription Management: Subscribe to modules;
- User linking for Isabel Connect;
- Synchronisation from within Isabel GO or Isabel offline reporting.
Lost or stolen phone / itsme® identity theft