While activating your Isabel SmartCard, you receive the following error message: "000001 - A technical error prevented us from activating your SmartCard"
To solve this issue:
- Check if your SmartCard is not expired. This is mentioned on the SmartCard letter.
- If this is the case, you need to order a new SmartCard.
- If the card is not expired, continue with step 2.
- Ensure that the reader is connected to the computer.
- Clean the chip of the SmartCard and insert it correctly into the card reader.
- Try again.
Still the same error? If you don't have a colleague that also uses Isabel and on who's computer you could try the activation of your SmartCard, contact us.